FX Streamline

FX Streamline

Postby danyac on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 am

I was looking for any information on the Streamline 22 or 25 cal? is there going to be a section on just that gun alone? it has been out for awhile and thought there would be a lot of stir here on the FX form.
danyac

Re: FX Streamline

Postby pellgunner on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am

well, its almost 12 months since you posted your query and it looks like you and I are the only people interested in the streamline.
it is everything they say it is and more..
I collected my streamline 22 about a month ago and it is absolutely brilliant.
I have had airguns for over 50 years but nothing compares to this.
1 inch groupings over 60 yards with a side wind, my weihrauch hw80 was lucky to hit the target at all at that range.
my recommendation is to get one, I would be surprised if you are sorry.
pellgunner

Re: FX Streamline

Postby rickster on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

New on here, but I bought a new FX Streamline .22 laminate stock last week. I've been looking at a new rifle for a while, and was tempted by the Wildcat but I have to say, the Streamline, being a more classical shape rifle is preferable to me.
With a Hawke 4-18 x 50 IR SF Tactical reticle, christ it's accurate and consistent. It's a 12 fl/lb UK spec rifle and it's bloody lovely to shoot. A real quality feel to it. I was dubious at first having read of issues at launch, but I took a punt and so pleased I have.
I also have FX2000 from new, with a Simmons 4-12 x 50 AETEC, which hasn't done many miles, but I have rebuilt/re-sealed it following advice on this forum, so thanks to all for putting this really helpful info on the forum.
I've been keeping an eye out for a walnut stock for the FX2000, but they appear more rare than hens teath............. i'll keep looking.

I also bought a chrony so I can tune the Streamline to closer to 12 ft/lbs. Currently showing 10.6 with 14.3grs AA's. See how we go....

Cheers

Rick
rickster

Return to FX General