Do FX Airguns ignore everyone ?

Do FX Airguns ignore everyone ?

Postby HTech on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:54 pm

I purchased an FX Verminator over a year ago and it didn't have a magazine in the case, I spent £1300+ on the gun and pump and some bits so not a cheap investment.
I went to the dealer who told me to contact FX direct which I did and got no reply. I kind of left it as I travel a lot and sort of forgot about it until recently when a friend asked if I wanted to do some shooting, I went back to the case and then decided to email FX again and this time they replied telling me they would sort this issue and contact the distributor to assist me and then went silent again and have not replied to any more of the 4 emails I have sent them.

I have managed to use the gun a couple of times using my friends wesley magazine that fits perfectly but why don't FX care about customers ?
I have now contacted the UK distributor who I hope can help.
HTech

Re: Do FX Airguns ignore everyone ?

Postby Suffolk Rifle on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:21 pm

I find that FX wont answer emails, so easiest to contact the local distributor - don't know why FX do it though
.177 walnut stocked Cyclone Carbine
.177 mk1 Vermy
.177 walnut stocked L/W Typhoon
.177 synth stocked S/T Typhoon
Suffolk Rifle

Postby Ian on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 am

Try ASI as at least they do respond to emails and fortunately quite quickly. Ian.
Ian

Postby HTech on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:33 pm

I did contact ASI who were wonderful, they answered me and asked me to email them which I did, seem like good guys.
I don't know why FX have acted like this, I run a business with over 500 dealerships until recently and although it was the hardest part of the business, I prided myself on being reachable and always took customers very seriously. It worked out well for me.
HTech

Postby airgunjockey on Sun May 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Fredric Axellson is an engineer and they are not known as communicators. If they sell a product it is because they KNOW it, and, it is a better product. Also Sweden is being overrun and is experiencing a 400+% increase in rapes alone. Our president told our press to shut up about this...so we get no news reports. In many big cities, Swedish women have become prisoners in their houses. 60-80,000 refuges will be sent away because there is not enough money or room for this. The Swedish are a kind and giving people that have been taken advantage of. This is on everyone mind, a lot, so give it some time.
Last edited by airgunjockey on Sun May 15, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
airgunjockey

Postby Tony22b on Mon May 09, 2016 9:39 pm

HTech wrote:I did contact ASI who were wonderful, they answered me and asked me to email them which I did, seem like good guys.
I don't know why FX have acted like this, I run a business with over 500 dealerships until recently and although it was the hardest part of the business, I prided myself on being reachable and always took customers very seriously. It worked out well for me.

Htech

can you complete your location and we can offer you regional based advise, but broadly speaking the issue you have is with the supplying dealer and not the manufacturer or their official importer, if UK, ASI go over and beyond but your first port of call is with the dealer who took your money

Regards

Tony
Tony22b

Postby kash2001 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Im stuffed then :o because I also contacted ASI UK who were very quick in replying, but said the FX Storm was before their time :oops: and cant help and suggested I contact FX directly. I did twice via email and of course nothing, so Im back here looking as to how to get hold of them and landed up on this thread. Its ridiculous to sell a gun and not support it, I have loads of there guns and as a whole they are excellent rifles, but with out support they are oars in the waiting.

A great shame, I just need some tech advise and Id buy bits from them or ASI so theres money in them responding :| but I cant believe there is just no support, without this great forum we'd mainly be stuffed.

Thanks to all that keep this site together and agree about the situation in Sweden but still no excuse for a business not to support.

ATB
kash2001

Postby cyclone sniper on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 pm

try airguns of arizona .. or the yellow forum for info and help
FX cyclone .22 FAC,
cyclone sniper

Postby christhomas2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Worst ever after sales company ever. I have asked them for help with my FX compressor all I need is a PDF of the parts plan and that is way to hard.
All the son had to say was the compressor was before my time. How can a company sell a product and all of a sudden not working drawings are available
Really poor
christhomas2

Return to FX General