New Predator Polymags in .30 caliber for the Boss

Boss, Bobcat, Indy...basically all the .30 powerhouses.

New Predator Polymags in .30 caliber for the Boss

Postby boss_man on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:14 am

I am about to test these new pellets that I have just received - but as you can see from my picture I expect the results to be quite impressive.

IMHO this hollow point pellet is exactly what a rifle with the amazing power output of the FX Boss is sorely needing (here is one side by side with the .22 version for comparison):

Hopefully the accuracy will be good in the Boss because I expect the terminal effect to be pretty stellar.

boss_man

Re: WOW!!!!

Postby boss_man on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:59 pm

So my results so far on small pests are quite un-postable for their very graphic nature.

Anyone using an FX Boss for hunting should also be using these new pellets. To see 78 ft/lbs delivered into the target rather than the backstop gives results that I have only ever seen before from firearms.

These should also add a significant level of safety too since I recently heard about a kid in Arizona hit some distance away from a dairy farm by a large bore pellet that had already passed through a bird. That scenario seems less likely with this round.

Note that the pellets that I dug out of some test putty were fully expanded and folded back.

An amazing product for Boss owners!
boss_man

Return to FX Largerbore