Independence.. very nice.

The FX rifle with integrated 4-stage pump

Independence.. very nice.

Postby Tbone on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi there as im pretty new to FX airguns overall i would love to aske a few questions regarding this fine rifle i have just purchased.

I bought it on friday second hand from my local Gunshop.. it is uK spec at 12ft lbs in .22

Now i don't know why others have looked at or purchased this rifle , i did because i love the idea of not taking charging kit with me, the freedom of a good springer with the ease of shooting of a pcp.
I think they have got this down very well with the Indy.. in My 12ftlbs spec im getting roughly 24 shots at full power * mind you i don't have power setting so its same all the way through * lovely to shoot and at range was zeroed at 35 mtrs with about 30 shots.. such a nice shooter and from first pump to last there is no change in effort..

Having had hw100s for a few years it was a leap of faith and i am glad i have done it..

Now heres to my questions.. on what to lube on rifle and not to lube ive no scooby doo, yes the barrel but im after a shroud for it anyhow.. i mean anything i should be looking at regarding the pump and the cocking linkage.. do i oil do i need to grease where the cocking internals are.. every thing needs looking after and some advice from you FX users to a new man on the scene would be greatly recieved..
Thank you .
Tbone

Re: Independence.. very nice.

Postby Tbone on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Anyone..?
Tbone

Postby Tbone on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Just ordered single shot mag for mine, so when at the range i am not so trigger happy thinking i have big bottle gun with infinate shots.. well i have but i has to pump it up after my 24.
Tbone

Postby Tbone on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Got single shot mag today...

Well its a bag of shit and it won't let probe fully put pellet into breach.. so is now re packaged and off back to supplier..

Don't realy like talking to myself.. just hope someone takes pity on me and posts back. :D
Tbone

Postby Tbone on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:04 pm

I hear them knocking but no ones there...
Tbone

Return to FX Independence