verminator mk2 trigger

The new Gladiator and Verminator ("Mk2") models are based on the Royale/Elite action block, but are different enough to warrant their own section.

verminator mk2 trigger

Postby sea bass on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:14 pm

hi, I need to remove the stock on my mk2 177, the trigger gets in the way when I try to pull theaction away from the stock ,it is a match trigger. can someone advise me on the size of the allan key needed or another way of removing the stock .I need to adjust the trigger. thanks.
sea bass

Re: verminator mk2 trigger

Postby nikanim on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 am

The allen key is very rare 1.5mm size. Without removing the trigger you cannot remove the stock. I had the same problem
nikanim

Re: verminator mk2 trigger

Postby Zero4k on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 pm

I've never had this problem, all I do is remove the rear tube, front fill tube, undo the single hex bolt holding the block to the stock, check the safety is off, lift the front of the block up and push forward slightly against the trigger on the stock so the air tube connector clears and out it comes. To re-fit I pretty much do the reverse but wrap a piece of cord around the trigger to hold it back as I put it back together by pulling back against the rear of the stock with the block - goes in pretty easy. Trigger adjustment can be done without disassembling the rifle, just requires a little patience to find the hex adjusters, the only limitation of doing it this way is you can only turn them a small amount - but as we are talking way less than a complete turn to set it to your liking it's not an issue.

Hope that helps
FX Royale 400 .22 - FX Verminator MKII .177
Zero4k

Return to FX Gladiator/Verminator Mk2