Verminator 2 releasing air down barrel

The new Gladiator and Verminator ("Mk2") models are based on the Royale/Elite action block, but are different enough to warrant their own section.

Re: Verminator 2 releasing air down barrel

Postby bueller on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 am

Being so busy I forgot to come back to you guys.

I contacted the distributed directly, the first phone call didn't show much promise when I was told that no one could speak to me (a disgruntled customer) and no one called me back!!

I then followed up with an email pointing out my dissapointment with their product and service, this was replied to promptly by the MD who was very proffesional and helpful, I asked that the rifle be collected from me and fully checked over, this rifle was collected 2 days later and the MD kept me updated throughout.

The outcome was that the mech had an intermittent fault so a completely new mech was fitted, tested and registered as the new serial number for the gun.

The new gun was returned to me with complimentary FX pellets and all is well on the few occasions where I e had time to get back and shoot. Looking forward to getting back at Christmas for more shooting :P
bueller

Previous

Return to FX Gladiator/Verminator Mk2