Cyclone .177 Pellet test

FX Airguns also has its own branded pellets. Aside from these, please share your experiences with which pellets work best in your FX airgun here!

Re: Cyclone .177 Pellet test

Postby Zero4k on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I see your point about price riz, it's about £33 uk pounds, the 8 shot magazine in the uk costs around £25 uk pounds currently so it's near enough 30% higher price than a magazine, but as Polar said, it's the time taken to make and finish the item to a standard, and I don't think they are mass produced by a factory. I have seen a couple of different designs on the Yellow forum, one being similar to the Daystate one with slightly angled and raised sides with a slot to go over the breech. One I like for it's simplicity is here: FX single shot tray and of course you can always alter the design to suit your personal taste if you were making your own 8-)
FX Royale 400 .22 - FX Verminator MKII .177
Zero4k

Postby riz on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 am

Wow, that single shot tray design looks neat. Dead simple in a good way.
I might try to copy that idea by taking hand tools to an old aluminium heatsink block :geek:
FX Cyclone .177 - MTC Optisan Viper 10x44 SCB
HW30s .177 - Delta Optical Classic 3-9x40
riz

Postby Suffolk Rifle on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am

Re-hashing this thread, and possibly going onto old hat stuff - my Cyclone carbine is very accurate with the JSB Exacts 4.52 out to at least 55 yards (just me that isn't that accurate at that distance!)
Must try and make a single shot tray for it, I've seen several, but not having any 'advanced' tools (most advanced one is a pillar drill) it'll have to be hand tools only.
.177 walnut stocked Cyclone Carbine
.177 mk1 Vermy
.177 walnut stocked L/W Typhoon
.177 synth stocked S/T Typhoon
Suffolk Rifle

Postby Ash. on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:08 am

Suffolk Rifle wrote:Re-hashing this thread, and possibly going onto old hat stuff - my Cyclone carbine is very accurate with the JSB Exacts 4.52 out to at least 55 yards (just me that isn't that accurate at that distance!)
Must try and make a single shot tray for it, I've seen several, but not having any 'advanced' tools (most advanced one is a pillar drill) it'll have to be hand tools only.

Yeah I would of thought it would be alot tighter than that ive never heard of an inacurate cyclone.
Oh and nice to see a member that's just up the road from me. ;)

atb

Ash
FX Gladiator MK2.
Ash.

Previous

Return to Pellets