Daystate Rangemasters

FX Airguns also has its own branded pellets. Aside from these, please share your experiences with which pellets work best in your FX airgun here!

Re: Daystate Rangemasters

Postby Graeme on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

The box of 7.9's were Die A.. The 10.5's are in a tin of 500.. Just thought I'd swap the boxes of 7.9's I have for boxes of 10.5's if there was a good die number to go for ?

The Falcon Accuracy PLus is one I've heard of.. Probably a JSB Variant ?
Graeme

Re: Daystate Rangemasters

Postby Zero4k on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 pm

In all honesty I don't know the answer to your question, you used to be able to go into a gun shop and select the batch / die number with boxed Premiers, I have only seen number 7 available in a couple of gun shops locally, I also communicated with a gentleman at ASI recently and they only have die 7 in stock.

I read that they have / are doing away with producing the boxed pellets as it's cheaper to use tins - tinned ones are not marked in batches apparently. As I said elsewhere, I will get a number 7 box and try them out, if they are good I'll get a few boxes in. Part of the reason I'm trying so many pellets is so I can find alternatives that work best for me in the event the good Premiers become unavailable or whatever, I've always had very good results with them whether target shooting or hunting :D
FX Royale 400 .22 - FX Verminator MKII .177
Zero4k

Previous

Return to Pellets