Scope recommendations

FX also has a line of optics these days. Discuss these scopes here, or share wat works best on your FX airgun!

Re: Scope recommendations

Postby raptorx on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:24 pm

congratulations on your new Bushnell, pls. make a review of it for all of us.
FX Gladiator .22
Webley Raider 10 .22

(avatar: courtesy of Fender)
raptorx

Postby Bridger on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Raptorx....... i have fitted the new Bushnell (picture on another section) zeroed it at 15m and started shooting at 50m, the result was groups of pellets of 50mm but there was a good breeze today. Overall the scope performs brilliant, the focus is crisp and sharp, although heavier than my Nikko Stirling. More news to follow after longer range shooting. :D
Bridger

Postby Arktokosmos on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 am

Leupold VX-II 3-9x33 EFR with with Fine Duplex reticle.
High quality, weather resistant, liftetime guarantee - and very good for plinking or hunting.
Arktokosmos

Postby requoil on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Bridger wrote:Raptorx....... i have fitted the new Bushnell (picture on another section) zeroed it at 15m and started shooting at 50m, the result was groups of pellets of 50mm but there was a good breeze today. Overall the scope performs brilliant, the focus is crisp and sharp, although heavier than my Nikko Stirling. More news to follow after longer range shooting. :D

Hi guys, I am tempted to buy a Bushnell I've seen advertised elsewhere, but my mate says there are a lot of Chinese copies about that look very much like the real deal, counterfeit motif, box, etc is this true, and is there any way of telling before you send your money off? (It's a second hand one I'm thinking of)
requoil

Postby Arktokosmos on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Arktokosmos wrote:Leupold VX-II 3-9x33 EFR with with Fine Duplex reticle.
High quality, weather resistant, liftetime guarantee - and very good for plinking or hunting.

See also a test report on the mentioned Leupold here:

http://www.chuckhawks.com/compared_rimfire_riflescopes.htm
Arktokosmos

Previous

Return to Optics