Elite owners - a register !!

FX's latest models. The multishot Royale and the singleshot Elite

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Cale1911 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

proud owner of the only one that came to Croatia.
probably one of the last ones made: SR 31684 Y13-M06
FX elite 400, synthetic stock, match trigger, regulator, both .22 and .25 barrels, full FAC power
2013-08-10085321_zps9380674e.jpg
2013-08-10085321_zps9380674e.jpg (94.58 KiB) Viewed 6600 times
User avatar
Cale1911
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby JohnnySweden on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Yes, it is by far the last one I have heard about (Y13M06)..

Seems like you have the matte finish on the reciever too?
My airgun blog: http://airpang.bloggplatsen.se/

.25 FX Airguns Elite 500 Mk I - Bushnell Legend 5-15/40 Ao
.177 Crosman Challenger - Leupold 3-9/33 EFR
.22 BSA Ultra Mk I - Tasco Varmint I 2.5-10/42 Ao
User avatar
JohnnySweden
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Cale1911 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:36 pm

yes it's matte,tough i think the previous ones were easier to keep clean
one more pic. with .25 barrel installed
Attachments
SAM_2373.JPG
SAM_2373.JPG (883.33 KiB) Viewed 6600 times
User avatar
Cale1911
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Glad2Have1 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Cale1911 wrote:yes it's matte,tough i think the previous ones were easier to keep clean
one more pic. with .25 barrel installed

Do you have to make any other changes when switching from .22 to .25? Hammer spring, hammer weight? I'm having a custom .25 barrel made for my .22 Elite and hopefully can squeeze 50 FPE out of it with Kings.
TIA
Go Fast....or Be Last!
User avatar
Glad2Have1
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby JohnnySweden on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Mine have a reg, shoots 46 fpe with Kings (about 910 fps), with 30+ gn its 50 fpe.

With a straight change from 24" calibre 25 barrel to a 18" 22 barrel it shoots 33 fpe.
My airgun blog: http://airpang.bloggplatsen.se/

.25 FX Airguns Elite 500 Mk I - Bushnell Legend 5-15/40 Ao
.177 Crosman Challenger - Leupold 3-9/33 EFR
.22 BSA Ultra Mk I - Tasco Varmint I 2.5-10/42 Ao
User avatar
JohnnySweden
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Glad2Have1 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Johnny- mine is NOT regulated, and I'm asking what changes need to be made when switching from .22 to .25 to attain reasonable (45 FPE or so) power.
Go Fast....or Be Last!
User avatar
Glad2Have1
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby JohnnySweden on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Allright

1. High flow valve
2. Regulator
3. 24" (600 mm) calibre 25 barrel

:)
My airgun blog: http://airpang.bloggplatsen.se/

.25 FX Airguns Elite 500 Mk I - Bushnell Legend 5-15/40 Ao
.177 Crosman Challenger - Leupold 3-9/33 EFR
.22 BSA Ultra Mk I - Tasco Varmint I 2.5-10/42 Ao
User avatar
JohnnySweden
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Glad2Have1 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 pm

JohnnySweden wrote:Allright

1. High flow valve
2. Regulator
3. 24" (600 mm) calibre 25 barrel

:)

I'm not sure why a regulator is needed, but the "high flow valve" sounds logical. As I stated previously, I'm having a custom .25 barrel made so that is a given. Now to find a high flow valve, which may be the same as a Royale 500 valve.
Go Fast....or Be Last!
User avatar
Glad2Have1
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby Cale1911 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Glad2Have1 wrote:
Cale1911 wrote:yes it's matte,tough i think the previous ones were easier to keep clean
one more pic. with .25 barrel installed

Do you have to make any other changes when switching from .22 to .25? Hammer spring, hammer weight? I'm having a custom .25 barrel made for my .22 Elite and hopefully can squeeze 50 FPE out of it with Kings.
TIA


Not really...all i have to do is align the barrel properly.Even the scope stays zeroed, and POI.
Attachments
22vs25tray_zpsa6e5d95f.jpg
22vs25tray_zpsa6e5d95f.jpg (50.66 KiB) Viewed 6584 times
User avatar
Cale1911
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: Elite owners - a register !!

Postby JohnnySweden on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Glad2Have1 wrote:
JohnnySweden wrote:Allright

1. High flow valve
2. Regulator
3. 24" (600 mm) calibre 25 barrel

:)

I'm not sure why a regulator is needed, but the "high flow valve" sounds logical. As I stated previously, I'm having a custom .25 barrel made so that is a given. Now to find a high flow valve, which may be the same as a Royale 500 valve.



The highflow valve will give a larger spread from shot to shot without the regulator, it flows to much so to speak..

I think this valve is the same as in the Boss model..
My airgun blog: http://airpang.bloggplatsen.se/

.25 FX Airguns Elite 500 Mk I - Bushnell Legend 5-15/40 Ao
.177 Crosman Challenger - Leupold 3-9/33 EFR
.22 BSA Ultra Mk I - Tasco Varmint I 2.5-10/42 Ao
User avatar
JohnnySweden
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to FX Royale/Elite

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron