buddy bottle valve

FX's latest models. The multishot Royale and the singleshot Elite

buddy bottle valve

Postby najifx on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:19 am

I have a royale 400 .22
A silly question but what do you call the valve located inside the buddy bottle itself ?
where can I buy it from ?

Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: buddy bottle valve

Postby bergar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Here is the link to the bottle drawing and partlist


But i don't no where you can buy it.

Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Return to FX Royale/Elite

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest