Can't screw on air bottle

FX's "TDR" or "Take Down Rifle". Biathlon style sidelever action in a small package.

Re: Can't screw on air bottle

Postby Rigwallet on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Well new update people manage to get email address far FX which I've been told they read so sent them an email expressing my concerns with the cylinder issue and that many other owners of the vermi mk2 have the same problem both here I the UK and over the pond in the USA so soon as I get a reply I will post it on here.
AA S200 mk1, S410 mk1,login gladiator mk1, fx verminator mk2
Rigwallet

Postby Rigwallet on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Well people two weeks on from my email I sent to FX but no reply I'm kinda thinking FX don't want to accept there's a problem with the screw fitting when their british supplier A-S-I admitted in an email to me that there was a problem with the screw mechanism on the mk :ugeek: 2. Well I'm now drawing up an email far my mp Mr Dennis skinner asking him to contact his counter part in Sweden to contact FX to see if they are going to address this problem. When I get any further updates I will post on here.
Rigwallet

Postby cyclone sniper on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:06 pm

i cant understand why stainless steel fittings etc are not used in applications like these !! brass is just way to soft
FX cyclone .22 FAC,
cyclone sniper

Postby Rigwallet on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 pm

cyclone sniper wrote:i cant understand why stainless steel fittings etc are not used in applications like these !! brass is just way to soft

Exactly £1060 far a gun and they cut corners on small things like this. Stupid if you ask me I wonder how many people will not purchase FX guns anymore because of this ?. Well me far one and I will never give FX a good name trouble is these big companies don't care until it's to late. I've had air arms and daystate BSA etc and their customer service was brilliant but FX can't even reply to an email. They should take a feather out of dysons book that's dyson the vacuum makers. 99 percent of their customers are repeat ones not just because of the quality products but from their fantastic after sales.
Rigwallet

Postby BrianTM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:15 am

Hi Buddy, did you ever get a satisfactory resolution to this problem as l have the same problem?
BrianTM

Postby cyclone sniper on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

did anyone just try ringing the FX factory ??????????????
FX cyclone .22 FAC,
cyclone sniper

Postby BrianTM on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:44 am

Have you got the number please?
BrianTM

Postby Suffolk Rifle on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 pm

(063)-2180 ;)
According to this web site, anyway
http://www.salespider.com/country/se/bw ... airguns-ab
.177 walnut stocked Cyclone Carbine
.177 mk1 Vermy
.177 walnut stocked L/W Typhoon
.177 synth stocked S/T Typhoon
Suffolk Rifle

Postby vermy2pat on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 pm

In defense of FX iv`e had my bottle of no end of times just cos I like stripping and cleaning my gun and not had a bit of trouble reconnecting it slow and carefully the way to go at an angle,them instructions are not just to rest a mug of tea on lol.
vermy2pat

Postby Suffolk Rifle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:49 pm

vermy2pat wrote:In defense of FX iv`e had my bottle of no end of times just cos I like stripping and cleaning my gun and not had a bit of trouble reconnecting it slow and carefully the way to go at an angle,them instructions are not just to rest a mug of tea on lol.

Same here, no problems, as long as the thread is 'felt' in - usually I insert & then turn it as though I'm undoing it & I can feel when the thread 'clicks' to align then carefully do it up - saying that though, I usually leave it done up, as the local rats don't exactly hang around long enough for me to a) get the gun out, b) assemble it, c) load a mag, d) insert mag, e)shoot the little b*****d - it's quicker to have the gun assembled & a mag loaded (but remote from the gun) so it's a) open cupboard door, b) grab gun, c) grab full mag, d) insert mag, e) shoot the little b*****d ;)
.177 walnut stocked Cyclone Carbine
.177 mk1 Vermy
.177 walnut stocked L/W Typhoon
.177 synth stocked S/T Typhoon
Suffolk Rifle

Previous

Return to FX Verminator