FX Revolution Problem

This is the king of FX Airguns (FX8000). The semi automatic, 12 shot airrifle with 500cc of air capacity. Bring it on!

FX Revolution Problem

Postby emporto on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi Friends;

I have an FX Revolution .22 Air Rifle, this rifle has a problem because of its semi automatic reloading mechanism.

As you know the wasted air behind the pellet colected with a pipe at muzzle of rifle to produce a kinetic impact to reload the rifle after fired.

After 500 or 1000 pellet shots I noticed that the pellet lead dust is trnasferred from this muzzle pipe to reloding mechanism. When this pellet dust increased in the pipe at pressed form, it becomes little lead particles and this particles will cause jamming at mechanism so the rifle stops reloding back function and it loses its semi automatic loading feature.

This is a very annoying problem that I noticed at my rifle, after a couple months of usage this problem becomes a chronic disease and jamming occurs much more often

Is there a suggestion or solution that you can advice to me or are there any friends owner of an fx revolution here who experiencing a problem like this.

Thanks
emporto

Re: FX Revolution Problem

Postby parishm on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:11 am

did you figure out a solution to your problem ?

can you clean that pipe yourself ?
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

FX Gladiator .22 Karbine

parishm

Postby emporto on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 am

Hi;

Yes I cleaned it but last week it jammed after 2 magazine shot, now its semi automatic function is not working its single shot and I will send it to local dealer to have it repaired, this is the 4th time I sent about the same problem.

I also sent mail to FX but thee did not give any response

Regards
emporto

Postby parishm on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:30 pm

that maybe why they are turning up for sale so frequently here in the states.
the one and only distributor had 3-4 used ones for sale last wk.

good luck
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

FX Gladiator .22 Karbine

parishm

Postby requoil on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 am

Hi emporto, I know your post is quite old so you have probably solved the clogging of the semi-auto action with lead particles problem, but I was wondering, in the UK some shooters wash their pellets, dry them, then lubricate them before use, do you think that this could this alleviate the problem? Got to be worth a try.
requoil

Postby sirjeigo on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 pm

does dry firing clean out the pipes from lead dust? is it ok to dry fire it without damaging it?
Always Aim High
sirjeigo

Return to FX Revolution