FX REVO AIR LEAK

This is the king of FX Airguns (FX8000). The semi automatic, 12 shot airrifle with 500cc of air capacity. Bring it on!

FX REVO AIR LEAK

Postby Alexxx on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello , my first post here is about a problem that i faced on my Revo ... i left the rifle filled with 180 bar in the gunsafe for a couple of months ... when i took it from there had about 160 bar .... that sounds normal to me ... wasnt the first time that it had leaks of that level ... 160 bar was enough to shoot 2 mags, so i did it ... after shooting em i tried to fill the rifle again... and i have a non stop air leak from 200 bar to 80 bar that the leak stops alone. the sound comes from the quick fill but the things are not so clear on the Revo... i removed the bottle and dismantled till the spring and the hammer in case that something was not at its place and was pushing the valve but nothing changed ... any suggestions ? i hope its o ring problem but i cants imagine how the system works ... i mean the travel from the quick fill to the bottle .... can anybody suggest and explain his idea with numbers from the schematics ?
Alexxx

Re: FX REVO AIR LEAK

Postby Alexxx on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

first of all i wanna thank everybody for the help and the ideas that has given me :mrgreen: i mean it thank you all eheehehehehheehhehe

the problem was on the K 16 inlet valve o ring ...

thank you all again hehehehehehehe
Alexxx

Return to FX Revolution