Help needed with adjusting trigger

Two types known, the "DA" or "Double Air" and the "PA" or "Pump Action" (a.k.a. FX Exterminator). Lots of air (500cc minimum), and the same biathlon style sidelever action as the Cutlas. Also known as Logun Gladi8tor.

Help needed with adjusting trigger

Postby amx3 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi guys , i need some help with adjusting the trigger on my verminator. What is the best method of doing it ? It is not that bad at the moment , but i am sure it could be better.
After all my efforts either the 2-nd stage will be too heavy or if set lighter then the 1-st will be spongy and the trigger wont spring back properly
Thanks
amx3

Re: Help needed with adjusting trigger

Postby PolarWolf on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Here is the instruction manual for FX, which also includes the trigger adjustments. The best way to do it...don't know, really. I rarely have a need to adjust the trigger from factory setting. Basically there's two grub screws which determine the trigger behaviour.

Is the spring under the trigger bar 1) located correctly and 2) losing its tension?
Webley FX2000 .22
FX T400 .25
FX Monsoon .22 Walnut
FX Cyclone .177 Regulated
FX Biathlon .177 Regulated

I've had:
Pretty much every model FX made :)
PolarWolf
Site Admin

Postby amx3 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:00 pm

On top of everything i even heard , that the Verminator does not have a genuine(true) 2 stage trigger . Whether that is true or not, i am not sure , hopefully someone here will be able to clear that .
If that is the case i can see why i never managed to set it exactly as i wanted it . Or what is more likely the foult lies with the operator
amx3

Postby amx3 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I think I know now why I struggle with this trigger. The first stage is way too much oversprung and thats why I can never get the whole release wright .
amx3

Return to FX Gladiator