cutlas air leak under power ajuster

Another biathlon sidelever style shooter, with automatic return (FX6000). Also known as FX Superswift and Logun Dominator.

cutlas air leak under power ajuster

Postby border on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm

HI, every one, i just noticed today air leak under power adjuster on my fx cutlas 22 cal, took the top off the cutlas , and put a new O ring on what came from chambers for my sons cylone but it is still leaking , are these seals rubbish , i have put it on with a fine smear of molly-coat grease. i noticed underneath inbetween where the action splits it was thick with black grease and i don't no if i did right but i cleaned it off and put a smear of molly on there.also will this affect the accuracy any reply will be greatfull, thanks border..
border

Re: cutlas air leak under power ajuster

Postby cyclone sniper on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:26 pm

is it leaking only when you fire a shot ? and more so a very slight puff of air coming from the adjuster when fired ?
Last edited by cyclone sniper on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FX cyclone .22 FAC,
cyclone sniper

Postby border on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 am

HI, Yes thats exactley right, and when i double checked it had another O ring at the other side of the wheel with a big chunck out , so if any one get the same problem as me check both sides of the power wheel. and a BIG THANKYOU to cyclone sniper for your reply ATVB border........
border

Postby cyclone sniper on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 pm

border wrote:HI, Yes thats exactley right, and when i double checked it had another O ring at the other side of the wheel with a big chunck out , so if any one get the same problem as me check both sides of the power wheel. and a BIG THANKYOU to cyclone sniper for your reply ATVB border........

glad you got it sorted :D
FX cyclone .22 FAC,
cyclone sniper

Return to FX Cutlas