FX CUTLAS

Another biathlon sidelever style shooter, with automatic return (FX6000). Also known as FX Superswift and Logun Dominator.

FX CUTLAS

Postby border on Wed May 15, 2013 10:44 pm

HI, i was going to buy a new cutlas but i saw one that was as good as new so i bought it, and then when i got home i noticed they all have a hole in the back with a long spring in, does anyone no why it's like that ?? and what it is for? And when i took the action out of the stock to oil it as i do with all my riffles TEY SPRING CAME OUT and was a pig to get back in, Any advice will be appreciated,,,,, THANKS BORDER,,,,,
border

Re: FX CUTLAS

Postby border on Fri May 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hi every one i have rang ASI who now sell fx airguns , they where very helpfull and told me before you take the stock of the action, you screw a small colart thing out and the spring pops out it saves the spring geting bent, also the colart scrws in to compress the spring NOT FOR MORE POWER , but to allow the cocking side leaver to go back , i thort a brilliant idear, i hope this helps someone like me whos not had a cutlas before. thanks border.. bob.......
border

Return to FX Cutlas